Included with this study guide:
- Performance guarantee: score at least a 650 or your money back.
- The hour by hour self-study plan that George Robertson used to score a 780 on the GMAT with just 45 hours of studying.
- Recommended GMAT materials and how to use them
- Detailed strategy recommendations for each section of the GMAT
- Approaches for each question type
- Common mistakes and how to prevent them
Unlike guides that just tell you what to study, at 50 Hours or Less Test Prep we tell you how to study. The hour-by-hour guide will keep your studying on track and focused on the material that matters.
Our guides are risk free. If you don't score well, you don't spend a dime.
750+ In 50 Hours or Less is a must have for busy students or professionals, but anyone who aims to achieve a top GMAT score will benefit from its contents.